Axis Bank in partnership with India’s full-service carrier, Vistara launched a Co-Branded Forex Card, ‘Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card’ to cater to the needs of international travellers. This is the 1st-ever collaboration by a bank and an Indian airline for a co-branded forex card.
Benefits of ‘Axis Bank Club Vistara Forex Card’
- The multi-currency forex card enables customers to travel to international destinations in a cashless and hassle-free manner.
- The card has the option to load up to 16 currencies on a single card and has lockedin
exchange rates, also known as Fixed Exchange Rates.
- Cardholders on spending every USD 5 (or equivalent value), can accrue 3 CV points.
- Customers on signing up are awarded 500 CV Points as a Welcome Bonus.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Vistara Headquarters: Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Vistara CEO: Leslie Thng.
- Axis Bank Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Axis Bank MD and CEO: Amitabh Chaudhry.