The first 15 meetings of the Business 20 (B20) India Inception Meeting will be held in Gandhinagar from January 22nd to 24th, 2023. The Gujarat Government to host a dinner for G20 delegates followed by a delegation visiting the Dandi Kutir. India has been assumed as the G20 under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
The nation aspires to play an important role on the world stage by finding practical global solutions for the welfare of all. The G20 chairman for India is a historic event as it comes while celebrating the ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’.
B20 India Inception Meeting to be Held in Gandhinagar from January- Key Points
- The 18th G20 Summit will be held in September 2023.
- Gujarat will be a part of this historic event and has prepared itself to complete facilities to conduct discussions, consultations, and meetings.
- The first 15 meetings to be held in Gujarat in the B20 India Inception Meeting.
- Union Minister of Commerce & Industry, Textile, Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Piyush Goyal, Union Minister of Railways, Communications, Electronics & Information Technology Ashwini Vaishnav, Chief Minister of Gujarat Bhupendra Patel and G20 India’s Sherpa Amitabh Kant will be present in the event.
- The Gujarat government will host a dinner for the G20 delegates after which the delegation will visit the Dandi Kutir and it will also experience the rich cultural tradition of Garba and Dandiya at the Amphitheatre of Mahatma Gandhi Mandir.
- The government has also organized a Yoga and Ayurveda session for the G20 delegates at Punit Van in Gandhinagar.
- The main program of the B20 Inception Meeting has been prepared by the B20 India Secretariat which is R.A.I.S.E.
- It will be based on the theme ‘Responsible, Fast, Innovative, Sustainable, and Equitable Business’.