The present non-executive chairman of Bajaj Finance, Rahul Bajaj has decided to step down on July 31, 2020. He will be replaced by his son Sanjiv Bajaj (the present Vice Chairman of the company). Rahul Bajaj will continue to serve as a non-executive non-independent director of the company.
About Sanjiv Bajaj:
- Sanjiv Bajaj has been the Managing Director & CEO of Bajaj Finserv Ltd. since 2008.
- He has been the Managing Director of Bajaj Holdings & Investments since 2012.
- He has been the Vice-Chairman of Bajaj Finance Ltd. since 2013.
- He has been elected as Chairman of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Western Region for 2019-20.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Bajaj Finserv Headquarters: Pune, Maharashtra.
- Bajaj Finserv established: 2007.