Bandhan Bank has announced that it has roped in Sourav Ganguly as it’s Brand Ambassador. Sourav Ganguly will help amplify the brand message of the Bank and endorse the products and services of the Bank. Ganguly led the transformation of the Indian cricket team in the early 2000s, just like Bandhan led the transformation of not-so-privileged households in rural and semi-urban India. Both are iconic brands that have origins in Eastern India. Yet, over the years, they have established themselves well in much larger geographies and are no more regional icons.
Chandra Shekhar Ghosh, MD and CEO, of Bandhan Bank, said, “Sourav has been one of the most successful captains of the Indian cricket team due to his foresight, dedication and commitment to the game. There is a lot of congruence in the values that Sourav and Bandhan Bank embody. He is also a global icon and commands respect from all quarters. This association is another step towards connecting strongly with consumers across the spectrum and reinforcing our ongoing mission of inclusive banking.”
Another important appointment:
- The Indian Test specialist, Cheteshwar Pujara, has been roped in by the fantasy sports platform, Fantasy Dangal, as its brand ambassador.
- In this development, Pujara will be seen in forthcoming campaigns of Fantasy Dangal and promote the platform.
- Fantasy Dangal is one of the country’s leading fantasy sports platforms and has over a million subscribers. The entity provides the safest and most instant withdrawals along with 24/7 customer support.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Bandhan Bank Founded: 2001;
- Bandhan Bank CEO: Chandra Shekhar Ghosh;
- Bandhan Bank Headquarters: Kolkata.