On the occasion of Bank of India (BoI)’s 115th Foundation Day, BoI has launched an international contactless debit card, “Signature Visa Debit Card” for high net worth individuals who are maintaining an average quarterly balance of Rs 10 lakhs and above.
Features of Signature Visa Debit Card
- This card will have a spending limit of up to ₹5 lakhs on POS & e-commerce and ₹1 lakh on ATM.
- Other features include complimentary lounge access (2 per quarter) and offer on travel, retail, dining, lifestyle, entertainment, luxury hotels, reward points for online usage etc.
- It will also provide Insurance against fraudulent transactions.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Bank of India Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Bank of India MD & CEO: Atanu Kumar Das.
- Bank of India Tagline: Relationship Beyond Banking.
- Bank of India Founded: 7 September 1906.