Delhi Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal has formally unveiled his Aam Aadmi Party’s national ambition with the launch of the ‘Make India No 1’ campaign. At an event organised at Talkatora stadium here, he proposed a five-point vision for good governance. The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) national convenor termed the campaign a “national mission” and appealed to the masses to join.
The five-point vision of this initiative:
- The first thing that we have to do is provide free and quality education to every child of this country.
- The second measure that we will have to take is to provide free and best medical treatment along with free medicines and test facilities to every citizen of the country.
- Third, we will have to provide employment to every youth which is possible with the right intention and management.
- Fourth, every woman should get respect, equal rights and security.
- Fifth, we will have to ensure farmers get fair prices for their produce and get respect so that children can say with pride that they also want to become farmers.