City Union Bank (CUB), in collaboration with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and its manufacturing partner Seshaasai, has announced the launch of RuPay On-the-Go contactless wearable keychain for its debit card customers. This contactless wearable keychain will be part of their daily lifestyle and enable customers to tap and make cashless payments securely.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
About the On-the-Go solution:
- This On-the-Go solution allows the bank’s customers to carry payment cards on their keychains, making for fast and convenient payments up to ₹5,000 at all Rupay-enabled point of sale devices (PoS) without entering a PIN.
- This would increase digital payment behaviour among customers, especially the younger generation and students, by enabling faster check out and less waiting in queue with features to set the spending limit, enable/disable usage through net banking, and CUB’s All-in-One mobile app.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- City Union Bank Headquarters: Kumbakonam;
- City Union Bank CEO: Dr. N. Kamakodi;
- City Union Bank Founded: 1904.