HPCL and BOB co-branded contactless RuPay Credit Card has been launched by BOB Financial and Hindustan Petroleum (HPCL) in collaboration with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). The card has a number of advantages, including incentives for utility, supermarket, and department shop purchases. The JCB network allows you to use this card at shops and ATMs all around the world. BOB Financial is the Bank of Baroda’s wholly-owned subsidiary (BoB).
- At HPCL petrol stations and on the HP Pay app, cardholders of the HPCL and BOB RuPay Contactless Credit Card can earn up to 24 reward points (every Rs 150 spent).
- Additionally, cardholders will receive a 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver on fuel purchases made at HPCL pumps or through HP Pay.
- Customers who spend Rs 5,000 or more within 60 days of receiving their card will receive an additional 2,000 reward points.
- The co-branded credit card will give you 10 reward points for every Rs 150 spend on utilities, groceries, and department shops, and 2 reward points for everything else. In addition, the card provides great savings on cinema ticket reservations.
- Cardholders will receive four complimentary trips to domestic airport lounges each year.