CSC Academy, a subsidiary of Common Service Centre e-Governance Services India Limited, and NIELIT (National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to enhance digital literacy and skill development in India. The MoU aims to establish a long-term partnership between the two organizations to jointly develop and implement initiatives that promote digital literacy and create employment opportunities for the youth of India.
CSC Academy and NIELIT Signed MoU to Enhance Digital Literacy- Key Points
- CSC Academy and NIELIT will work together to develop and implement training programs in various fields of technology, such as Skill Development, Virtual Academy, Accreditation and Facilitation Centre, Faculty Development Program, Digital and financial inclusion, Entrepreneurship development, Content and certifications and Provision of support to mutual partners and NGOs.
- Dr. Madan Mohan Tripathi, Director General, NIELIT informed that the MoU with CSC Academy is a significant step towards achieving our mission of creating a digitally literate society in India.
- This partnership will provide an opportunity for us to reach out to a wider audience and help them acquire new skills that are essential for the 21st century.
- Commenting on the partnership, Sanjay Kumar Rakesh, MD & CEO, CSC SPV, informed that they are pleased to collaborate with NIELIT, a premier institute in the field of information technology, to promote digital literacy and skill development in India.
- The MoU signing ceremony was attended by senior officials from both organizations, including Dr. Madan Mohan Tripathi, Director General, Ram Prakash Pandey, Registrar, Ms. Sheetal Chopra, Additional Director, Lalit DABI, Scientist C, NIELIT and Sanjay Kumar Rakesh, MD & CEO, CSC SPV, Dr. Rishikesh Patankar, CEO, CSC Academy, Dr. Tripti Jain, Astt. Manager CSC SPV.