Dak Karmayogi E-learning Platform
The Dak Karmayogi, which is an e-Learning portal of the department of posts was launched by Shri Ashwini Vaishnav minister of communication, railways, electronics, and IT, and Shri Devusinh Chauhan minister of state for communications. The function was held at Stein auditorium Indian habitat Centre on 28 June 2022. This portal has been developed under the vision of mission Karmayogi which was initiated by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi with a view of bringing efficiency in the actions of all the employees of the Government of India and transforming the efficiency of bureaucracy with minimum Government and maximum governance.
Dak Karmayogi: Objectives
- Dak Karmayogi portal aims to enhance the competencies of about 4 lakh Gramin Dak Sevaks and department employees by enabling the trainees to access the uniform standardized training content online and in blending campus mode to enable them to effectively deliver several G2C services for enhanced customer satisfaction.
- When the trainee completes the final summative assessment successfully, a system-generated course completion certificate will be sent to the trainee’s registered email ID automatically.
- The portal allows the train to give their feedback, ratings, and suggestions for every video and other learning content for future enhancement.
The department of posts has been important training to its employees through various postal training centers, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National postal Academy (RAKNPA), and the Central training institute. The launch of the dark Karmayogi portal enables the department in employees and Gramin Dak Sevak to be able to avail training anytime and anywhere and upgrade their attitude, skills, and knowledge (ASK). To acknowledge the good performance of employees and to motivate them to improve their good work the department of posts gave the Meghdoot awards in eight different categories by Sri Ashwini Yadav Minister of railways, communications, and electronics, and information technology, and Shri Devusinh Chauhan, minister of state for communications.
Dak Karmayogi: Meghdoot Award
Meghdoot award was introduced in the year 1984 and it is the highest award of the departmental post at the National level for overall performance and excellence. The awardees are facilitated with a medallion, certificate, and a cash prize of rupees 21000.
The Department of post acknowledged the following people with the Meghdoot award for the year 2021.
- Shri Ashok Kumar Sahoo, GDS BPM, Cuttack South Division, Odisha Circle.
- Shri Prem Lal, Mail Runner, Mandi Division, Himachal Pradesh Circle.
- Shri Dhananjay T, Postal Assistant, Circle office, Karnataka Circle
- Shri Vijendra Singh Rana, Technical Supervisor, Mail Motor Service, Delhi Circle.
- Shri Sandeep Gundu kadgaonkar, ASP, Goa Region, Maharashtra Circle.
- Shri Randhir Kumar, Assistant Director, Circle office, Bihar Circle.
- Shri Challa Shri Nagesh, Deputy Manager, CEPT, Hyderabad.
- Shrimati K kalaivani, Assistant Director, Southern Region, Madurai, Tamil Nadu circle.