The SBI Card in association with the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation launched a contactless multi-purpose card that can function as a credit card and as a metro smart card. The credit card Delhi Metro SBI Card is designed for regular commuters on Delhi Metro.
The facility of the Multi-purpose credit card:
- It will enable its users to use it as a smart card with an auto-top up facility whenever the balance is below Rs 100.
- The credit card facility will automatically recharge a top-up value of Rs 200 from the user’s linked card/bank account.
- The card offers an enhanced daily commute experience to millions of metro commuters together with a rewarding experience on their daily purchases.
- The DMRC has identified 100 stations to put up kiosks from where commuters can purchase the card.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- CEO of SBI Card: Ashwini Kumar Tewari; Founded: October 1998.
- SBI Card Headquarters: Gurugram, Haryana.