The Telangana government has scheduled the Food Conclave-2023 on April 28 and 29, which is a yearly gathering of 100 experts in the agri-food industry to discuss and exchange ideas. The main aim of the event is to recognize the primary obstacles and prospects for the Indian agri-food sector’s expansion in the current decade.
More about the Food Conclave-2023:
- The event will encompass five theme-based sessions that will delve into different facets of the agri-food industry.
- The focal points will revolve around agriculture (green), edible oils (yellow), dairy (white), meat and poultry (pink), and aquaculture (blue).
- The Telangana government is partnering with various organizations to orchestrate this event.
- These organizations include the World Economic Forum-India, Indian Vegetable Oil Producers Association, Indian Dairy Association, Heifer International, and Society of Aquaculture Professionals.
You may also read this:
- ICDRI 2023: Building Infrastructure Resilience for a Sustainable Future
- IIT Kanpur to Host Youth20 Consultation on Global Concerns
- G20 EMPOWER 2nd Meeting: Accelerating Women’s Economic Empowerment