Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineering Limited (GRSE), Kolkata, has been awarded with the ‘Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar’ by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. GRSE was awarded by the Government of India for the best implementation of official language under public sector undertakings in region ‘C’ for the year 2021-22.
Key Points related to GRSE
- The ‘Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar’ was presented to Shri Ajay Kumar Mishra, Hon’ble Union Minister of State for Home.
- The award was presented during the Hindi Diwas Celebration organized at Surat.
- The Hindi Diwas Celebration was organized under the chairmanship of Shri Amit Shah, Hon’ble Union Minister of Home Affairs and Corporation.
- The event was facilitated by Shri Bhupendra Bhai Patel, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri Nishith Pramanik, Hon’ble Union Minister of State for Home Affairs, and other Union and State Cabinet Ministers, MPs, and MLAs were also present.
- GRSE has received the ‘Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar’ for the best official language Implementation during 2011-2012, 2012-2013, 2014-2015, 2015-2016, and 2016-2017.
- The ‘Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar’ is the highest award given by the government of India in the field of official Language Implementation.
- GRSE is the only Defence, and public sector undertaking in Kolkata to receive this award.