GST collection dipped below Rs 1 lakh crore in June after staying above that mark for eight consecutive months. Centre mopped up Rs 92,849 crore GST for the month of June of which CGST is Rs 16,424 crore, SGST is Rs 20,397 crore, IGST is Rs 49,079 crore (including Rs 25,762 crore collected on import of goods) and Cess is Rs 6,949 crore (including Rs 809 crore collected on import of goods.
With eased relaxations following improvement in the overall Covid-19 situation in the country, the government expects GST revenues to rise from July 2021 onwards.
List of GST Collection previous months
- May 2021: Rs 1,02,709 crore
- April 2021: Rs 1.41 lakh crore(All time Highest)
- March 2021: Rs. 1.24 lakh crore
- Feb 2021: Rs 1,13,143 crore
- January 2021: Rs 1,19,847 crore