The gross GST revenue collected in the month of September was 1,17,010 crore rupees, which included a CGST component of 20,578 crores, SGST is 26,767 crore and IGST component of 60,911 crore rupees. The revenue for September was 23% higher than the GST revenues in the same month last year. During the month, revenue from import of goods was 30% higher.
GST Collection previous months:
- August: Rs 1.12 lacs cr.
- July 2021: Rs 1,16,393 crore
- June 2021: Rs 92,849 crore
- May 2021: Rs 1,02,709 crore
- April 2021: ₹1.41 lakh crore(All time Highest)
- March 2021: Rs. 1.24lacs cr.
- Feb 2021: Rs 1,13,143 crore
- January 2021: ₹ 1,19,847 crore