Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched the ‘CM Dashboard’ portal that will have real-time data of all departments and decisions taken on major schemes. The ‘CM Dashboard’ portal will provide live monitoring of every department at the block, district, and panchayat levels. The portal will have information about the decisions taken by the administrative wing on major schemes. This will enable tracking of methodology and analysis of the report and further help in the comparison of old and new data.
Haryana CM Launched ‘CM dashboard’ for Live Monitoring of Departments- Key Points
- In the ‘CM Dashboard’ portal, departments will link their day-to-day activities for effective monitoring.
- Through the ‘CM Dashboard’ portal timelines and deadlines of a particular task being met can be known.
- The portal will also provide information about which department had set what target for a particular task, whether that was achieved or if anyone defaulted, and for what reason.
- The ‘CM Dashboard’ portal will be beneficial in taking the state government’s ambition of good governance ahead.
- CM Manohar Lal Khattar launched a dedicated e-Upphar portal to auction gifts received by him.
- The bade bid amount would be fixed and payment would be directly transferred to the Chief Minister Relief fund.