Haryana Chief Minister, Manohar Lal Khattar has launched Educational WhatsApp Chatbot “Apka Mitra” & Online Admission Platform for UnderGraduate (UG) courses in government-aided and self-financed colleges for the new academic session 2020-21.
About ‘Apka Mitra’:
- ‘Apka Mitra’ is the first-of-its-kind educational WhatsApp Chatbot to resolve admission related queries of the students.
- Students can send a message on Whatsapp chatbot number 7419444449 to get information regarding admission & scholarship.
Online Admission Platform:
- Using the new platform, the students will be able to complete the entire admission process in the convenience of home.
- Chief Minister also launched online international journals, namely the Journal of Humanities and Social Science, prepared by the Higher Education Department to promote research.
- The online system is expected to strengthen the admission process and also make it transparent.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Governor of Haryana: Satyadeo Narayan Arya.
- Chief Minister of Haryana: Manohar Lal Khattar.