HDFC Securities has launched “HDFC Money”, a Robo-advisory investment platform that will offer mutual fund schemes and other financial products without the need of a Demat account. Apart from mutual funds, one can also manage other aspects of finances such as accessing, managing, and tracking portfolios, starting goal planning, insurance planning, creating e-Wills and managing or filing taxes.
The objective of ‘HDFC Money’:
The basic objective of investing is to achieve a financial goal, which could be as simple as a holiday trip to a complex retirement planning or child education/marriage.” HDFC Money, backed by inputs from a highly experienced team, curates via Robo-advisory the best of the best mutual funds that exist in this exhaustive market as per the declared risk profile of the customer.
Features of ‘HDFC Money’:
- These eventually help the investor in navigating through their investment decisions. According to the company, HDFC Money will help investors to plan and execute with a more defined objective keeping risk and tenure in consideration.
- It starts with the customer identifying and specifying his/her goal and the expected outcome over a certain time frame with a defined risk appetite. The plan takes into consideration the mode of investment i.e. lump sum or staggered or a combination over the period to achieve the desired goal.
- The e-Will facility, which starts at Rs 1,500, will help in the creation of a Will for the distribution of wealth and other assets.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- HDFC Securities CEO: Dhiraj Relli (May 2015–);
- HDFC Securities Headquarters: Mumbai;
- HDFC Securities Founded: 2000.