IIT Kanpur has developed a classroom-to-home teaching setup ‘Mobile Masterjee’. It will be very helpful to students in rural India. This setup can record the lectures or instructions by the teachers while using their available smartphones.
About ‘Mobile Masterjee’:
- The setup can capture the videos of the classroom lecture in many positions.
- The product is lightweight and has adjustments to fit sheets and book on it for delivering instructions to the kids.
- A set graduated scale aligns the sheet at the desired angle, followed by the rotational quick adjustment of the mobile holder.
- The “Mobile Masterjee” can hold, position, and focus the whole recording setup while making the online class a comfortable home environment.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Prof. Abhay Karandikar is currently serving as the Director of IIT Kanpur.