Luminous Power Technologies revealed that it has planned to build India’s first green energy-based solar panel manufacturing plant in Uttarakhand which will be operational by the end of this year. The location of the new India’s first green energy-based solar panel is Rudrapur which will be equipped with the latest technology to design and produce high-quality solar panels that will be used for both residential and commercial applications.
India’s First Green Solar Panel Factory to Build by Luminous in Uttarakhand – Key Points
- Once India’s first green energy-based solar panel will be operational, the facility, spread across 4.5 lakh square feet per 10 acres will help enable a solar production capacity of 500 MW per annum.
- It is expandable up to 1 GW, producing a range of solar panels with a power output of 40W to 600W. Luminous would establish its first solar panel facility with this factory’s commencement.
- Preeti Bajaj, CEO, and MD, Luminous Power Technologies, informed that this project is a major step forward in Luminous Power Technologies’ journey towards enabling a cleaner and more sustainable future and aligns with Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s goal of being net zero by 2070.
- The solar panel facility is fully robotic and will use 100 percent of solar power energy.
- The facility’s annual production capacity will be equivalent to the carbon sequestration of planting one crore trees, making a major contribution to the reduction of CO2 emissions.
About Luminous Power Technologies
Luminous Power Technologies is a powerful and trustworthy brand with a wide range of innovative products in the power backup and residential solar space. It has more than 28 sales offices in India and a presence in over 36 countries, our 6000 employees serve more than 60,000 channel partners and millions of customers.