Luminous Power Technologies revealed that it has planned to build India’s first green energy-based solar panel manufacturing plant in Uttarakhand which will be operational by the end of this year. The location of the new India’s first green energy-based solar panel is Rudrapur which will be equipped with the latest technology to design and produce high-quality solar panels that will be used for both residential and commercial applications.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
India’s First Green Solar Panel Factory to Build by Luminous in Uttarakhand – Key Points
- Once India’s first green energy-based solar panel will be operational, the facility, spread across 4.5 lakh square feet per 10 acres will help enable a solar production capacity of 500 MW per annum.
- It is expandable up to 1 GW, producing a range of solar panels with a power output of 40W to 600W. Luminous would establish its first solar panel facility with this factory’s commencement.
- Preeti Bajaj, CEO, and MD, Luminous Power Technologies, informed that this project is a major step forward in Luminous Power Technologies’ journey towards enabling a cleaner and more sustainable future and aligns with Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s goal of being net zero by 2070.
- The solar panel facility is fully robotic and will use 100 percent of solar power energy.
- The facility’s annual production capacity will be equivalent to the carbon sequestration of planting one crore trees, making a major contribution to the reduction of CO2 emissions.
About Luminous Power Technologies
Luminous Power Technologies is a powerful and trustworthy brand with a wide range of innovative products in the power backup and residential solar space. It has more than 28 sales offices in India and a presence in over 36 countries, our 6000 employees serve more than 60,000 channel partners and millions of customers.
Third Edition of Annual Orange Festival 2023 Celebrated in Nagaland
Uttar Pradesh Foundation Day Celebrated with Public Participation for the First Time