Israeli experts are providing the Center’s technology as part of the India-Israel Action Plan (IIAP), while MIDH is funding the construction of the Center’s infrastructure for demonstration purposes. On the basis of Israeli innovations, Centers of Excellence (CoEs) are being established in the United States. In order to improve agriculture, the Central and State Governments are collaborating on all fronts, according to Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Minister Narendra Singh Tomar.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- The newest technology in the horticulture industry are demonstrated and trained in at these Centers of Excellence.
- In protected cultivation, they also act as a source of seedlings for fruits and vegetables.
About the Indo-Isreal Centre Foundation:
- Using a video conference, Mr. Tomar laid the cornerstone for the Indo-Israel Center of Excellence for Vegetables in Chandauli, Uttar Pradesh.
- He hoped that the opening of this centre will be crucial to the growth of the Chandauli district and the Purvanchal region.
- The Minister also expressed satisfaction that Uttar Pradesh is carrying out Central Government initiatives and that the State has made quick progress in natural and organic farming.