The International Yoga Festival 2023 was held in Rishikesh from 1st March to 7th March 2023. The International Yoga Festival 2023 is the main attraction of Bharat Parv this year. The six-day event of the International Yoga Festival 2023 promotes the rich heritage and diverse natural wonders of the state, and it is a significant point of discussion among those visiting the Uttarakhand Tourism pavilion at the event held in Red Fort.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
International Yoga Festival 2023 Held on Banks of Ganges in Rishikesh- Key Points
- The International Yoga Festival 2023 addressed guests from worldwide with a six-day session.
- The visitors can participate in International Yoga Festival sessions led by Yogacharyas from revered yoga schools, such as the Isha Foundation, Kaivalyadhama, Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram, and Art of Living, among others.
- The International Yoga Festival seeks to promote Uttarakhand’s rich legacy of yoga and the importance of leading a holistic and spiritual way of life. Apart from these sessions, there are free medical sessions, expert-led consultation sessions, and pulse tests by Ayurvedacharyas.
- The Uttarakhand Tourism department also gained many visitors at Bharat Parv, attended by thousands of people, with their unique culinary offerings and cultural performances.
- The performances at the International Yoga Festival 2023 celebrated the extensive Devbhoomi cultural legacy with music and dance, and the local cuisine–featuring dishes like Jhangore Ki kheer, Mandwe ki roti, Gahat Ke paratha, etc.
- Amit Shah Addressed ‘Kol Janjati Mahakumbh’ at Madhya Pradesh
- Reliance Jio second-strongest telecom brand in world, says report