Union Home Minister and Minister of Cooperation, Amit Shah addressed the ‘Kol Janjati Mahakumbh’ organized on the occasion of Shabri Mata Janm Jayanti at Satna, Madhya Pradesh. Home Minister Amit Shah offered prayer at Maa Sharda Shaktipeeth. Many dignitaries including the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chauhan were present.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Amit Shah Addressed ‘Kol Janjati Mahakumbh’ at Madhya Pradesh- Key Points
- Home Minister Amit Shah while addressing the gathering informed that the foundation stone of 70 development works worth Rs 507 crore and many other works of Rs 26 crore were inaugurated under the leadership of Shivraj Singh Chauhan.
- The Union Home minister noted that Antyodaya means to pave the way to live with dignity for the poor of the society.
- He noted that after Narendra Modi became Prime Minister in 2014, his government is the government of Tribals, Dalits, and backward and poor people.
- Fulfilling every promise, PM Modi has worked to implement poor welfare schemes at the grassroots level.
- Amit Shah also informed that the Kol community significantly contributed to the freedom movement.
- The government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi is establishing tribal freedom fighters’ museums across the country for 200 crores, the bravery of 1831’s Kol rebel is engraved in all the museums.
- Whether it is the bravery of Gond Maharani Durgavati, the sacrifice of Rani Kamalapati, or freedom Fighters Buddha Bhagat and Jova Bhagat, all of them have been revered and commemorated by the government of Madhya Pradesh under the leadership of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan.
- The union home minister and Minister of Cooperation informed that during the previous government, Rs 24,000 crore were given to the Tribal community in the budget, which was increased to around Rs. 90,000 crores by PM Modi.
- Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh: Shivraj Singh Chauhan
- Governor of Madhya Pradesh: Mangubhai Chaganbhai Patel
- Capital of Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal
- PM Modi Inaugurated the ‘Barisu Kannada Dim Dimava’ Festival
- CJI DY Chandrachud Launched “Neutral Citations” For All Supreme Courts