Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and Microsoft signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to help Indian Space tech start-ups with technology tools, go-to-market support, and mentoring to help them scale and become business ready. Through this MoU, the space tech startups identified by ISRO will be onboarded onto the Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
A platform that aims to support start-ups at every stage. With the help of Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub, space tech startup founders in India will have free access to the tech tools, and resources they need to build and run their businesses.
Adda247 Yearbook 2022 Download PDF
ISRO and Microsoft Signed MoU to Boost Indian Space Tech Ecosystem – Key Points
- The technical support to build and scale on Azure, developer, and productivity tools including GitHub Enterprises and Microsoft 365, and access to smart analytics with Power BI and Dynamics 365.
- Microsoft will provide mentoring support to space tech entrepreneurs in areas ranging from space engineering to cloud technologies, product and design, fundraising, and sales and marketing.
- Founders will have access to Microsoft Learn for tailored Startup centric training content and programs to help them build connections with the industry and potential customers.
- Microsoft and ISRO will also jointly organize knowledge-sharing and thought leadership sessions for the startups with space industry experts.
- The collaboration will also support founders with go-to-market strategies, technical support, and opportunities to sell their solutions via Microsoft channels and the marketplace.
- ISRO Chairman S Somanath said that ISROs collaborating with Microsoft will greatly benefit space tech startups in their analysis and processing of vast amounts of satellite data for various applications.
Find More News Related to Agreements