The Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi is inviting applications from eligible students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories for free coaching under the “Jai Bhim Mukhyamatri Pratibha Vikas Yojna.” This initiative aims to provide coaching for various competitive examinations and entrance tests. Here are the key details:
Jai Bhim Mukhyamatri Pratibha Vikas Yojna, Eligible Examinations
a. Various Group (A, B, C) Recruitment Exams conducted by agencies like SSC/DSSSB/Railway/Bank and entrance exams for MBA, MCA.
b. Various recruitment exams for Defense forces, including NDA, CDS, AFCAT.
c. Exams for recruitment of technical posts, such as IES, GATE, A.E., J.E.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamatri Pratibha Vikas Yojna, Key Features
Eligible students can receive free coaching from specific empanelled coaching institutes.
Students also have the option to join non-empanelled coaching institutes and receive fee reimbursement, subject to the scheme’s prescribed limit.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamatri Pratibha Vikas Yojna Eligibility Criteria for Students
- Residents of Delhi belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories.
- Annual family income limit up to Rs. 8 lakhs.
- Passed 10th and 12th classes from schools in Delhi.
- Fulfill the eligibility criteria for the specific competitive examination.
- Documents Required:
Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, or EWS Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, as applicable.
How to Apply:
For Empanelled Institutes:
- Students can apply directly to the institute for admission in the prescribed format.
- The institute will enroll students based on the fulfillment of eligibility criteria and seat availability.
- After enrollment, the institute must submit a complete list of admitted students to the Department within seven days from the start of the coaching program.
- A list of empanelled institutes and the number of seats available can be found on the website scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in.
For Non-Empanelled Institutes:
- Students can apply directly in the prescribed format, indicating the coaching center.
- The application envelope should be superscribed with “Application for coaching under Jai Bhim Mukhyamatri Pratibha Vikas Yojna.”
- Applications should be submitted to the Deputy Director (Implementation), Department for the Welfare of SCs, STs, OBCs, GNCT of Delhi, Vikas Bhawan, B-Block, 2nd Floor, I.P. Estate, New Delhi, on any working day within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in newspapers.
- Applications will be scrutinized by the Department, and eligible students will be allowed to avail coaching from non-empanelled institutes of their choice, subject to seat availability.
- In case the number of applications under a particular category exceeds available seats, a merit list will be prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained in the 10th/12th class.
- The Department will inform selected students of their inclusion in the scheme.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamatri Pratibha Vikas Yojna, Benefits
- Coaching fees as prescribed under the scheme will be paid to the institute or reimbursed to the students.
- Students will receive a stipend of Rs. 2500 per month directly in their bank accounts during the course period.