Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor, Manoj Sinha has launched Mobile Application ‘Satark Nagrik’ and Departmental Vigilance Officers Portal of J&K Anti Corruption Bureau. The Lt Governor observed that the UT Government is taking comprehensive measures for ensuring transparent, accountable, and responsive governance.
About Mobile Application ‘Satark Nagrik’
- The mobile application launched today has been developed with a purpose to facilitate seamless flow of information about corruption and enable citizens to submit their grievances with ease and mobility.
- Any citizen having an android based device can download the application from play store.
- A unique ID number will be allotted at the time of registration of grievance which later can be used to track the status of grievance.
About Departmental Vigilance Officers Portal:
- The Departmental Vigilance Officers (DVO) Portal has been designed to enable an online communication channel with the DVOs of various departments.
- In certain cases, the complaints are related to ongoing works, current recruitments, and payments yet to be made against contracts etc.
- By referring these matters to DVOs, violations/ shortcomings can immediately be rectified and loss to the state exchequer can be prevented.