The Kabaddi World Cup will be held in the West Midlands region of the United Kingdom. The Kabaddi World Cup 2025 will be hosted out of Asia for the first time announced by the World Kabbadi Federation (WKF).
The region will host the sport’s most prestigious global tournament which will feature the world’s best kabaddi players from leading men’s and women’s teams from India, Iran, and Pakistan. The Kabaddi World Cup 2025 will take place in the West Midlands during the first quarter of 2025.
Kabaddi World Cup 2025 to be Hosted by West Midlands in England- Key Points
- The Kabaddi World Cup 2025 will be the first edition after the 2020 edition that could not be held due to Covid-19.
- The previous three editions of the Kabaddi World Cup were all held in India with the hosts emerging as the winner of the three editions.
- Kabaddi World Cup 2025 will be organized by England Kabbadi, Scottish Kabaddi, and the British Kabbadi League.
- The West Midlands Growth Company (WMGC), the region’s official economic development agency will support and Champion the event to ensure its impact is felt across the West Midlands and the UK.
- President of the World Kabbadi Federation and England Kabbadi, Ashok Das informed that the decision for Kabaddi World Cup 2025 to be held in the UK was a milestone in the global growth and expansion of sports across Europe.
- The Kabbadi World Cup will further provide an opportunity to build business and trade links between West Midlands, the UK, and India complementing WMGC’s work.