According to its founder Jaggi Vasudev (Sadhguru), the Isha Foundation will sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Karnataka government to enhance soil health, as part of its “Save Soil” campaign. In addition to other ministers, Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai will be visiting the Palace Grounds on Sunday to sign an MoU on “Save Soil.”
Isha Foundation signs MoU with Karnataka Govt: Key Points
- As part of his 100-day motorbike trip for the “Save Soil” campaign, Sadhguru (Jagadish Vasudev) arrived in Bengaluru, Karnataka for Isha Foundation.
- Jagadish Vasudev (Sadhguru) claimed that the effort of Isha Foundation, which had its beginnings in London, had now made it to Cauvery. They are now in Karnataka.
- Sadhguru continued by saying that he completed 27,278 km of the course and participated in 593 events over the course of the last 94 days for Isha Foundation before coming to Karnataka.
- The spiritual leader, Sadhguru said that his group had created unique “save soil” programmes for 193 countries based on the characteristics of each nation and had given those documents to those governments.
- Jagadish Vasudev (Sadhguru) stated that the nations took those documents seriously and that 74 countries have signed the MoU and promised to follow the recommendations.
Isha Foundation signs MoU with Karnataka Govt: Important Takeaways
- Karnataka Chief Minister: Basavaraj Somappa Bommai
- Karnataka Capital: Bengaluru
- Isha Foundation founder: Jagadish Vasudev (Sadhguru)