Kotak Mahindra Bank (KMBL) has launched Kotak FYN, a new enterprise platform designed specifically for Business Banking and Corporate clients. Customers of the bank can utilise the portal to conduct all trade and service transactions.
Key Points of Kotak FYN:
- According to a press release, the Kotak FYN portal will contain many other services by the fourth quarter of 2022, including account services, payments, and collections.
- The portal will also have a dashboard that consumers can personalise, real-time tracking of transaction limits, access to prior transactions, and upcoming transaction events, among other things.
- It also promises to deliver a tailored experience in small steps with system stability.
Kodak FYN to Offer Following Services:
- Kotak FYN seeks to provide clients with a consistent experience across all product platforms through a unified perspective.
- The platform ensures paperless transactions and the ability to follow transactions from beginning to end.
- It delivers status updates, decreasing requests and retrieval of uploaded documents, as well as a safe and secure channel with authentication.
- Kodak FYM is a digital corporate portal that serves as a one-stop shop.
- The backbone of rising digital trade will be FYN’s end-to-end digital architecture, better efficiency, speed, and enhanced security protocols.