L&T Technology Services, a provider of high-end engineering services, recently announced that European luxury automaker BMW Group had awarded it a five-year, multi-million dollar contract to supply high-end engineering services for its suite of infotainment consoles intended for its family of hybrid vehicles. According to a statement from the firm, the engineers on the LTTS team will offer services in the areas of software build and integration, infotainment validation, and defect management.
L&T Technology wins contract with BMW Group: Key Points
- Due to L&T Technology Services’ extensive domain knowledge, engineering leadership in transportation technology, and shown capacity to provide special chances to scale up existing projects and work on new ones, the company was given the huge deal.
- According to L&T Technology Services, the BMW Group’s family of hybrid electric vehicles and its suite of infotainment consoles are served by a near shore facility that offers engineering and R&D services.
- Because of its close proximity to the campus of the BMW Group, L&T Technology Services’ engineers will be able to work on a variety of solutions and provide services immediately.
L&T Technology Services – BMW: Important Takeaways
- CEO & Managing Director of L&T Technology Services: Amit Chadha
- CEO of BMW Group, India: Mr. Vikram Pawah