At the AAI Corporate Headquarters in New Delhi, the LFV Air Navigation Services of Sweden and the Airports Authority of India (AAI) signed a Memorandum of Understanding. In order to investigate smart aviation solutions, the agreement netween Sweden and Airports Authority of India (AAI) brings together two air navigation service providers, India and Sweden, who have a track record of developing and implementing the newest generation of environmentally friendly aviation technology.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) and Sweden inks an MoU: Key Points
- This MoU will open the door for bilateral aviation technology and expertise exchange between the two nations.
- By utilising Swedish innovation and knowledge, it would enable Indian businesses to grow faster. The companies may work together in areas of common interest under the auspices of the MoU.
- Mr. M. Suresh, Member (Air Navigation Services), AAI, and Mr. Magnus Corell, Deputy Director General, LFV Sweden, signed the Memorandum of Understanding.
- Shri Sanjeev Kumar, Chairman, Airports Authority of India (AAI), Ms. Malin Cederfeldt stberg, State Secretary, Swedish Ministry of Infrastructure, H.E. Klas Molin, Swedish Ambassador to India, and H.E. Tanmaya Lal, Indian Ambassador to Sweden, all attended the ceremony. Senior representatives from Airports Authority of India (AAI), LFV, the Swedish Embassy in New Delhi, and Business Sweden—the Swedish Trade & Invest council—were present at the occasion.
- On this occasion, Shri Sanjeev Kumar, Chairman, Airports Authority of India, commended the governments of Sweden and India for taking the initiative to work together to support India’s efforts to establish a productive, secure, and sustainable aviation industry.
- He stated his belief that the cooperation between Airports Authority of India (AAI) and LFV Sweden in the field of civil aviation will significantly advance the development and implementation of the next generation of smart and environmentally friendly aviation technology.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) and Sweden inks an MoU: Important Takeaways
- Ambassador of Sweden to India: Mr Klas Molin
- Ambassador of India to Swede: Shri Tanmaya Lal
- Deputy Director General, LFV Sweden: Mr. Magnus Corell
- Chairman, Airports Authority of India (AAI): Shri Sanjeev Kumar