Mahindra Finance has appointed Raul Rebello as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Designate. Mahindra Finance is the vehicle financing unit of the Mahindra & Mahindra Group. Raul Rebello is currently the Chief Operating Officer of the company and will take charge as MD and CEO when Ramesh Iyer retires on 29th April 2024.
Mahindra Finance Appointed Raul Rebello as MD and CEO-Designate- Key Points
- Raul Rebello joined Mahindra Finance on 1st September 2021 as the COO.
- He previously served in the Axis Bank for 19 years where he was most recently the Executive Vice President and Head of Rural Lending and Financial Inclusion.
- Raul has deep experience in rural banking across assets and liabilities.
- Throughout his career, he has a demonstrated track record of acceleration growth in large businesses and incubation ideas for the future.
- Raul represents a strong combination of business leadership and social commitment which aligns with the Mahindra Group’s core purpose of rising.
- Raul is an active member of various industries and trade association bodies.
About Mahindra Finance
Mahindra & Mahindra Finance Services Limited is an Indian rural Non-Banking Financial Company headquartered in Mumbai. It is amongst the top tractor financers in India. Mahindra Finance started on 1st January 1991 as Maxi Motors Financial Services Limited.
The company received the certificate of commencement of business on 19th February 1991. On 3rd November 1992, Mahindra Finance changed its name to Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited.