Mauganj introduced as the 53rd district of Madhya Pradesh
Mauganj was declared as 53rd district of Madhya Pradesh by Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh. Mauganj is a tehsil of the Rewa district. CM Chouhan declared that Mauganj would become the 53rd MP district during a function in Rewa. It will be built by combining four of the Rewa district’s tehsils.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
53rd district of Madhya Pradesh: Key Points
● Mauganj, Hanumana, Nai Garhi, and Deotalab are the four tehsils.
● After the chief minister promised in 2013 that Mauganj would be established as a distinct district, residents of Mauganj have been calling for a separate district ever since.
● CM Chouhan released 605 crore as assistance in the bank accounts of 27,000 beneficiaries of the “Sambal Yojana” in a programme of financial distribution under the Sambal plan with a single click through a digital media.
● Along with this, the CM also announced a budget of 784 crore for construction projects to be carried out in the newly created district.
Assembly Election Results 2023, BJP Held Power of Tripura and Nagaland
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
● Governor of Madhya Pradesh: Mangubhai Patel
● Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
● Capital: Bhopal
● Madhya Pradesh is India’s second-largest state by area, behind Rajasthan.
● Forests occupy 25.14 percent of Madhya Pradesh area.
Also Read: Gold Deposits Found at Different Location in Three Districts of Odisha