MeitY Startup Hub and Meta Collaborate: In association with Meta, MeitY Startup Hub (MSH) will introduce a programme to help and accelerate XR technology entrepreneurs in India. The program’s announcement is scheduled for September 13, 2022. At the event will be Joel Kaplan, Vice President, Global Policy, Meta, and Shri Rajeev Chandrasekhar, Hon’ble Minister of State for Electronics & Information Technology, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
MeitY Startup Hub and Meta Collaborate: Key Points
- The government’s initiatives to develop skills in cutting-edge and future technology include this collaboration.
- With a big talent pool of creators, developers, and a thriving technology environment, India is perfectly positioned to play a crucial role in the metaverse.
- The world turns to it for supply-side innovation, talent, and technology to meet the growing need for digital goods.
- An initiative of MeitY, the MeitY Startup Hub is a national platform dedicated to fostering technological innovation, start-ups, and the production of intellectual property.
- With a goal of expanding to more than 10 thousand businesses in the next three to five years, it now supports more than three thousand IT firms.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Minister of State for Electronics & Information Technology, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship: Shri Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Vice President, Global Policy, Meta: Joel Kaplan