Mohit Bhatia- New CEO of Bank of India Mutual Funds: The appointment of Mohit Bhatia as CEO of Bank of India Investment Managers Private Ltd (Bank of India Mutual Funds) has been made public. In the fields of sales and distribution, team development, marketing & branding, and the creation of digital eco-systems, Bhatia has more than 26 years of professional expertise.
Mohit Bhatia- New CEO of Bank of India Mutual Funds: Key Points
- Mohit Bhatia ‘s most recent position was head of sales and marketing at Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Ltd.
- The Bank of India Mutual Funds firm achieved 50,000 crores in assets under management (AUM) during his leadership.
- Bank of India’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Bank of India Investment Managers Private Ltd (Bank of India Mutual Funds)
- For the quarter of July through September, Bank of India Mutual Funds had an average AUM of $3,054.36 according to industry estimates.
About Mohit Bhatia:
- Mohit Bhatia graduated from Management Development Institute with a BE in mechanical engineering and an MBA (Gurgaon).
- Prior positions held by Mohit Bhatia include those as head of retail advisory services at Franklin Templeton AMC, zonal head of wealth at Axis Bank for North India, head of North India for DSP Merrill Lynch Investment Managers, later head of banking channel for all of India, and head of retail advisory services at Alliance Capital AMC.