National Book Trust will launch a publishing series titled ‘Corona Studies Series’ to document and to provide relevant reading materials for all age-groups for the post-Corona readership needs.
The ‘Corona Studies Series’ seeks to be our long-term contribution to prepare and engage readers with the various aspects of the Corona times by bringing out affordable books in various Indian languages in the identified subject areas. It will also provide a suitable platform for authors and researchers willing to contribute to this genre.
Books for the following segments will be prepared by the Study Group:
1. Corona Virus (Covid 19) Affected Families
2. Elderly People
3. Parents with Special Focus on Mothers/Women
4. Children and Adolescents
5. Professionals and Workers
6. Corona Warriors: Medical and Essential Services Providers
7. Differently-abled, Special Needs and Mentally Challenged Population
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Chairman of National Book Trust, India: Govind Prasad Sharma.
- The National Book Trust, India is an apex body, established by the Government of India in the year 1957.
- National Book Trust, India, the national body for book publishing and book promotion under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.