The National Health Authority (NHA) has released a new and dynamic public dashboard for its flagship plan, the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY), which provides a detailed perspective of scheme implementation statistics in a comprehensive manner. The dashboard is another phase in the PM-JAY scheme’s progression, providing a transparent view of the scheme’s progress from the perspective of a state or a Union Territory.
- It offers an interactive interface that uses informative charts to illustrate the scheme’s key performance indicators. Its goal is to give the public and PM-JAY ecosystem stakeholders a better understanding of the scheme’s day-to-day performance.
- The newly-revamped PM-JAY public dashboard intends to deliver vital information and insights on the scheme’s development through real-time data and analysis, stated NHA CEO Dr R S Sharma, elaborating on the concept behind the public dashboard.
- This will help with data-driven and evidence-based policymaking in the long run, as well as encourage more transparency and accountability in the public sector.
- This is in line with the Indian government’s objective of little government, maximum governance.
- At both the national and state levels, the newly enhanced dashboard gives precise information on the number of Ayushman Bharat cards produced, empanelled hospitals, and authorised hospital admissions, among other things.
Important Takeaways For All Competitve Exams:
- National Health Authority (NHA) CEO: Dr R S Sharma
- Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare: Dr. Bharati Pravin Pawar