Museum Kolding and the National Museum in New Delhi will open the joint exhibition “Silver treasures from Denmark and India” at the beginning of March 2023. An MoU of the exhibition was signed and exchanged between the National Museum, New Delhi, India, and the Museum Kolding, Kolding, in New Delhi.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
National Museum and Kolding Museum signs Memorandum of Understanding- Key Points
• The exhibition will showcase the finest of the silver collection from the Museum Kolding and the National Museum in New Delhi in March 2023.
• The collaboration and exhibition are under the recently agreed cultural exchange program between India and Denmark for the years 2022 to 2026.
• The exhibition “Silver treasures from Denmark and India” is focused on Danish and Indian Silver artifacts where both museums will show the best silver objects from their collections.
• Elucidating the beauty and magnificence of silver craftsmanship in both countries, the exhibition will showcase the best selection of 200 objects in total.
• For the first time, at the National Museum visitors will be able to see the parallel traditions of the Indian and Danish silver objects.
Find More News Related to Agreements