Chhattisgarh celebrates its 23rd State Foundation Day on 1st November 2022 and as a part of the celebrations, Raipur will host the 3rd National Tribal Dance Festival. The National Tribal Dance Festival will be celebrated from 1st November 2022 to 3rd November 2022. On behalf of Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel, other state representatives have invited the Chief Minister, and officials to be present in the National Tribal Dance Festival.
Key Points related to the 3rd National Tribal Dance Festival in Chhattisgarh
- In the National Tribal Dance Festival. tribal dance groups from all states and union territories of India will be taking part.
- The highlights of the National Tribal Dance Festival will be the other countries including Mongolia, Tongo, Russia, Indonesia, Maldives, and Mozambique participating in the event.
- About 1500 tribal artists will take part in the event of which 1400 will be from India and 100 will be from other countries.
- The festival will have several competitions in two categories and prizes worth ₹20 lakh will be given to the winners.
- The award includes cash prizes of ₹5 lakh, ₹3 lakh, and ₹2 lakh to the first, second, and third winners respectively.