The World Book Fair began in New Delhi where books from all genres from children to students to adults are showcased for everyone. In the World Book Fair, there is the participation of over 30 countries and nearly 1,000 publishers and exhibitors, the New Delhi World Book Fair (NDWBF) is returning to its full physical form after a gap of three years.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
New Delhi World Book Fair 2023 Returned After Three Years Gap- Key Points
- NBT director Yuvraj Malik informed that the book fair will be organizing a number of literary and cultural activities to mark 75 years of Independence.
- More than 750 titles on freedom fighters and the national movement will be displayed in all major Indian languages and English. Book and photo exhibitions, panel discussions, book releases, cultural events, and workshops will also be held to mark the occasion.
- The NDWBF will host participants from G20 countries at a separate pavilion. The nine-day literary event will also feature more than 50 cultural programs such as open mics, performances by Army and Police bands, talk shows, and folk performances.
- At the children’s pavilion, a number of activities such as skits, dramas, street plays, musical presentations, storytelling sessions, workshops, and panel discussions will be held to inculcate reading habits among children.
- Renowned authors including Ashwin Sanghi, Vikram Sampath, Preeti Shenoy, and Anand Neelakantan will participate in dialogues, panel discussions, and book launches at the fair.
- The National Book Trust will also mark 50 years of the book fair by releasing a special postal stamp on the occasion.
- The World Book Fair in New Delhi will be held from 25th February to 5th March 2023 in the newly constructed Halls 2, 3, and 5 GF at Pragati Maidan.
- Ellora Ajanta International Festival 2023 Held in Maharashtra
- Youth 20 India Summit Hosted by Maharaja Sayajirao University, Gujarat
Find More News related to Summits and Conferences