The Ajanta Ellora International Festival 2023 was held from 25th February to 27th February in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. The Ajanta Ellora International Festival 2023 festival is a celebration of the cultural heritage and diversity of the region and promises to be a feast for the senses. The festival showcases the Ellora and Ajanta caves‘ artwork and architecture, as well as performances by local and international artists.
Ellora Ajanta International Festival 2023 Held in Maharashtra- Key Points
- The Ajanta Ellora International Festival 2023 featured a range of events, including live music performances, dance shows, art exhibitions, and food festivals. Visitors will be able to explore the rich history and culture of the region through a series of guided tours, workshops, and talks.
- One of the major attractions of the festival was the nightly light and sound show that was at the Ajanta and Ellora caves.
- The festival also featured a range of traditional arts and crafts, including pottery, weaving, and embroidery. Visitors will have the opportunity to learn about these traditional techniques from skilled artisans, and even take home some unique souvenirs.
- The Ajanta Ellora International Festival attracted visitors from around the world and was a great opportunity for people to experience the rich culture and history of the region.
- The festival was organized by the Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation and supported by the state government.
- Chief Minister of Maharashtra informed that the Ajanta Ellora International Festival is a celebration of the rich cultural heritage, and an opportunity to showcase the diversity and vibrancy of the region.
- Ellora is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in the Aurangabad district of Maharashtra, India.
- The Ajanta Ellora International Festival was first launched in 1985.
- Annual Meeting of Members of the River Cities Alliance ‘DHARA’ to be held in Pune
- UAE Hosted First I2U2 Vice-Ministerial Meeting to Discuss Investment Opportunities