A vice-ministerial level meeting of I2U2 countries including Israel, India, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates discussed with private sector stakeholders investment opportunities to address issues related to the management of the energy crisis and food insecurity. The UAE hosted the first vice-ministerial meeting of the I2U2 in Abu Dhabi which was attended by senior officials from the four countries, along with representations from the private sector.
UAE Hosted First I2U2 Vice-Ministerial Meeting to Discuss Investment Opportunities- Key Points
- During the business forum, the I2U2 leadership discussed opportunities to advance multi-regional cooperation and investment opportunities to address some of the region’s most pressing issues, including management of the energy crisis and food insecurity.
- Public and private-sector representatives gathered to strategize on how to best promote prosperity across the region.
- The commitment to overcome collective challenges and deepen coordination with I2U2 continues to serve as a regional model to support investments and initiatives to improve sustainability and resilience in key sectors.
- Hosted in Abu Dhabi by UAE Minister of State Ahmed bin Ali Al Sayegh, the forum was attended by Director General of Israel’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ronen Levi and, India’s Economic Relations Secretary Dammu Ravi, while the US delegation was led by the Under Secretary of State for Economic Growth, Energy, and the Environment Jose W Fernandez.
- Annual Meeting of Members of the River Cities Alliance ‘DHARA’ to be held in Pune
- 18th World Security Congress Begins in Jaipur