The Youth 20 India Summit will be held at the Maharaja Sayajirao University Vadodara in Gujarat which was attended by more than 600 delegates from 62 countries. The international conference of The Youth 20 India Summit was inaugurated by Bhupendra Patel, Chief Minister of Gujarat.
The Youth 20 India Summit is organized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India to mark the celebration of India’s G20 Presidency, the focus would be on ‘Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction: Making sustainability a Way of Life’.
Youth 20 India Summit Hosted by Maharaja Sayajirao University, Gujarat- Key Points
- In the Youth 20 India Summit conference, there were 167 delegates from G20 nations, 8 international scholars, 12 national scholars, 25 international delegates, 25 national delegates, 25 representatives of Youth Ministry, 50 start-ups working on the environment, 15 Shodh scholars, 10 NSS members and 250 students of different Universities studying subjects on urban planning, climate change, and environment studies participated.
- Different plenary sessions were organized at this international conference. The first plenary session was on ‘Role of Youth and Opportunities in the field of Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction’ in which Dr.Tuomo Kauranne, President of Arbonaut OY Ltd., Finland; Ana Loboguerrero, Director, Alliance BI, and ITA, Columbia, and several dignitaries were present.
- The second plenary session was on ‘Research, Innovation, and Start-up related to Climate Change’ in which Bruce Campbell, Director, CGIAR Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security, Rome, and many more.
- The third plenary session was on ‘Experience Sharing, Best Practices related to Climate Change and Disaster-Risk Reduction’ in which Mr. Amgad Elmahdi, International Water and Natural Resources Management Specialist; Arun Govind, Consultant Red Deer, Canada Chairman, and many more.
- In the fourth plenary session, was a panel discussion on ‘Making Sustainability A way of Life’ in which Mr. Philippe Ciais, LSCE, The Climate Change Research Unit, IPSL, Paris; Prof. Charlotte Clarke, Executive Dean, Faculty of Social Science & Health, Durham University; Ms. Aarya Chavda, Young Environment Crusader; Hardeep Desai, Head of Farm Operations at Cotton Connect South Asia Pvt. Ltd and many more participated.
- UAE Hosted First I2U2 Vice-Ministerial Meeting to Discuss Investment Opportunities
- Ellora Ajanta International Festival 2023 Held in Maharashtra