The AIM-PRIME Playbook was launched at the Dr. Ambedkar International Center in New Delhi. The AIM-PRIME programme, a national project of the Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog, is being executed by Venture Center, Pune, with support from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Office of Principal Scientific Advisor. Following the launch, the dignitaries attended a startup display where they engaged with selected cohort start-ups and incubators.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- The AIM Program for Researchers in Innovation, Market Readiness, and Entrepreneurship (PRIME) programme was designed to help bring early-stage science-based, deep technology concepts to market over the course of a year using a blended learning curriculum.
- The PRIME Playbook, a guide for science-based entrepreneurs and undertakings, the PRIME Library, a curated source of information shared by the program’s faculty and expert mentors, and the PRIME Videos, an open-access video collection of the lectures delivered as part of the PRIME Classroom, are among the other programme benefits.
- The AIM PRIME program’s initial cohort included science-based businesses, faculty entrepreneurs, and incubator managers who collaborated to further their ideas by partnering with an incubator.
- The cohort consisted of 40 organisations and 64 people from 23 cities across seven states. Industrial automation, IoT, electronics, robotics, energy and environment, health and rehabilitation, and food, nutrition, and agriculture were among the sectors represented by the cohort.
- As part of the initiative, over 17 national and foreign faculty members were onboarded, with a total mentor ship time of over 640 hours.
- Mr. Suman Bery, Vice-Chair, NITI Aayog, the Guest of Honor
- Dr. Bharati Pravin Pawar, Hon’ble Union Minister of State, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW)
- Dr. VK Paul, Member, NITI Aayog