The Ministry of Tourism, GoI, is going to participate in the Arabian Travel Market (ATM), Dubai -2022, as part of its Incredible India brand line, displaying India’s rich and diverse tourism potential and providing a platform for tourism stakeholders to demonstrate various tourism destinations and products, including niche products. It also aims to market India as a “Must See, Must Visit” tourist destination.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- The India Pavilion at the Mart is promoting India as a “365 Days Destination,” a year-round multi-faceted tourist destination that includes culture, adventure, cruise, golf, MICE, luxury, wildlife, wellness, and medical tourism, among other things.
- The ‘Namaste Campaign’ to welcome International Travellers exhibiting must-visit sites in India has accentuated the theme of India Reopening during the mart.
- Around 18 Indian participants will be present in the India Pavilion, representing the state tourism governments of Kerala and Nagaland, as well as tour operators, travel agents, and hoteliers/resorts, to showcase the different tourism products and services.
- Apart from that, the state governments of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, and Karnataka are promoting their states’ tourism potential.
- Mr. Satpal Maharaj, Minister of Tourism, Government of Uttarakhand
- Ms. Rupinder Brar, Additional Director General, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India
- Dr. Aman Puri, H.E. Consul General of India to Dubai
- Mr. Sheo Shekhar Shukla, Principal Secretary, Tourism & MD, Madhya Pradesh Tourism Board
- Mr. Kitto Zhimomi, Commissioner & Secretary, Government of Nagaland