Wipro Ltd., a company with its headquarters in Bengaluru, announced the signing of a new, five-year contract for digital transformation with Nokia of Finland. The new contract expands on a connection that was first formed more than 20 years ago. Wipro will provide business services in support of Nokia‘s updated operating model, putting a special emphasis on process optimization, touchless processing, and improved user and customer experience across order management, supply chain, finance, and accounting operations.
Even though an official statement about the agreement was released, Wipro highlighted that it had mentioned the deal in the press release released along with the financial results of FY22 without mentioning the client or providing term or size information.
Important Takeaways for All Competitive Exams:
- Wipro Founder: H. Hasham Premji
- Wipro CEO: Thierry Delaporte
- Wipro Chairman: Azim Premji
- Nokia Founder: Fredrik Idestam, Eduard Polón and Leo Mechelin
- Nokia Chairman: Sari Baldauf
- Nokia Headquarter: Espoo, Finland