ATD Best Awards 2023
The country’s largest power generating company, NTPC Limited has been honoured with ‘ATD Best Awards 2023’ by the Association for Talent Development (ATD), USA. This is the sixth time that NTPC Limited has won this award for demonstrating enterprise success in the field of talent development. The foundation of NTPC’s culture has always been to engage employees through creative techniques. The award is testimony to NTPC’s contemporary HR practices.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
About the ATD Best Awards
The ATD Best Awards recognises organisations that demonstrate enterprise through talent development. NTPC has been successful in creating an ecosystem, which empowers employees to enhance their skill sets. The award includes small and large private, public, and not-for-profit organizations from across the globe. The Association for Talent Development, USA is the world’s largest association in the field of talent development and ATD’s BEST AWARD is most coveted recognition in Learning and Development.
- The NTPC which was earlier known as National Thermal Power Corporation of India is owned by the Government of India. It was set up in 1975.
- The Vindhyachal Thermal Power Station in the Singrauli district of Madhya Pradesh, with an installed capacity of 4,760MW, is currently the biggest thermal power plant in India.
- It is a coal-based power plant owned and operated by NTPC.
- The total installed commercial capacity of the company was 69454 MW before the JPL deal.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- NTPC Limited Headquarters: New Delhi;
- NTPC Limited Chairman and Managing Director: Gurdeep Singh.
You may also read this:
- Grammy Awards 2023 Winners List: All you need to Know 65th Grammy Awards
- Grammy Award 2023: Ricky Kej, Bengaluru-Based Composer, Wins His third Grammy