India’s fastest payment app PayRup was launched in India on 9th January 2023. PayRup is built with the finest technology of web 3.0. PayRup provides an advanced digital payment experience with an outstanding user experience. PayRup users can pay utility bills and landline bills, recharge their mobile, broadband, DTH, and purchase gift cards.
PayRup: India’s Fastest Payment App PayRup Launched -Key Points
- PayRup services are planned to expand across various financial instruments.
- These instruments include multiple payment services such as school fees, pay rent, and other payment collection services.
- PayRup has announced ticketing and booking services for flights, buses, and hotels along with other USPs.
- PayRup opens 24/7 customer care facilities for help and support for users.
- Customer Support desk runs with leading CRM technologies and supports by the global standard.
- PayRup ensured the 5 dimensions of service quality and follows SERVQUAL standards to provide the best service experience.
- PayRup gives 5% cashback for all payments through the app as a New Year offer, and users of PayRup are getting benefits from the cashback offer for day-to-day financial services.
- The launching event was hosted in Lulu Mall, Bangalore, and was launched by Mahadevappa Halagatti.