Nutrition company Herbalife Nutrition India Private Limited is partnering with international women’s cricketer, Smriti Mandhana as a ‘nutrition sponsor’. She has had an incredible journey, taking the cricket world by storm with her batting performances. Currently, she is the vice captain of the Indian women’s national cricket team. Herbalife Nutrition has signed over 100 sponsorship deals with varied world-class athletes, teams and events. Multiple renowned Indian athletes like Virat Kohli, Mary Kom, Lakshya Sen, and Manika Batra have partnered up with Herbalife Nutrition.
Recent performance by Smiti Mandana:
- Mandhana’s performance on the field made her the first Indian women cricketer to be recognized as the ICC Women’s ODI Cricketer of the Year in 2018.
- The same year saw her winning the Rachael Heyhoe Flint Award, a feat she repeated in 2021.
- Early on in her cricket career, she won BCCI’s MA Chidambaram Trophy for best woman cricketer for the year 2013-14.
- She was also the only Indian player to be named in the ICC Women’s Team of the Year 2016.
- She was also honoured with the Arjuna Award in 2019.
You may also read this: