Paytm First Games (PFG), a subsidiary of digital financial service platform Paytm, has roped in Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar as its brand ambassador. Tendulkar would promote the gaming platform PFG and all its fantasy sports such as cricket, kabaddi, football, and basketball. Paytm is the official umpire partner for IPL till 2022 and has been the title sponsor for Indian cricket.
About Paytm First Games (PFG):
- It is a joint venture between One97 Communications Ltd and AG Tech Holdings.
- It offers over 50 games, where the most popular is fantasy sports. It currently engages with more than 80 million users, where the majority of them are from smaller cities and towns.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- President of Paytm: Amit Nayyar.
- Paytm founder: Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
- Paytm Founded: August 2010.
- Paytm Headquarters: Noida, Uttar Pradesh.